Welcome new DAMA Iowa members!
The 2015 DAMA Iowa membership was valid from April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016. The 2016 membership fee structure has been updated. Please see the new membership options below. Find more details on the accepted new membership structure here.
New Registration Instructions
Please follow these instructions for each tab below.
- Fill out and submit the membership information.
- Accept & submit the DAMA Code of Conduct.
- Make your yearly membership payment via PayPal or check. (If you qualify for discounts based on involvement in meeting within the prior year, you have the option to wait for revised invoiced amount from DAMA Iowa board.)
Membership Information Form
Code of Conduct Form
DAMA International (P.O. Box 5786, Bellevue, WA 98006-5786) http://www.DAMA.org
DAMA Iowa Chapter (Des Moines, IA)
As a DAMA Member, I recognize my obligation to:
- Promote the principles of Information Resource and Data Management;
- Promote the intellectual property rights of other members, guests, and vendors
- Respect the ideas and opinions of others; and
- Represent DAMA by conducting themselves professionally at all occasions.
I hereby certify that I have read and understand the above. I agree to adhere the Code of Conduct and Ethics Statement.
PayPal – 2016 Corporate Membership ($500):
PayPal – 2017 Corporate Membership (Speaker Discount) ($450):
PayPal – 2017 Individual Membership ($75)
Payments by Check: Make checks payable to: DAMA Iowa. Mail the check with the invoice and signed Code of Conduct document to:
315 Ovid Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50313